Where to find me:
- Colonial Quills, contributor
- The Borrowed Book, former contributor
- A Novel Writing Site, former contributor
2018 dates of interest:
- May--projected release of Backcountry Brides
2017 dates of interest:
- May--the all-colonial Backcountry Brides Collection is offered a contract, featuring my novella, The Counterfeit Tory (sequel to The Highwayman)
2016 dates of interest:
- STAY TUNED!
2015 dates of interest:
- May--Release of The Most Eligible Bachelor Romance Collection, featuring my second novella, The Highwayman!
- May 4-8--Blog tour with a huge gift basket giveaway, starting right here!
- May 15--Colonial Quills Tea Party--more giveaways!
- Summer sabbatical due to family medical issues
- September--Re-release of The Pioneer Christmas Collection, featuring my first and RITA-nominated novella, Defending Truth
- October 16--Colonial Quills Tea Party on the CQ website and Facebook--lots of fun and giveaways!
2014 dates of interest:
- January--first major move in more than 20 years ...
- March 26--received the call that Defending Truth was a finalist in the novella category of Romance Writers of America's RITAⓇ contest ... what an honor!
- July 23-27--RWA National in San Antonio, Texas
2013 dates of interest:
- August 19-31--Join us for The Twelve Days of Pioneer Christmas! Stay tuned to my blog for details!
- August 28--Author interview, hosted by Lena Nelson Dooley.
- August 30--Guest review of Defending Truth by Pioneer Christmas co-author Michelle Uhl, at Colonial Quills.
- September 1--Author interview at Carrie Fancett Pagel's Overcoming With God.
- September 3--Revew of Defending Truth and other Pioneer Christmas novellas at Overcoming With God.
- September 6--Tea party celebrating my debut release at Colonial quills.
- September 12-16--American Christian Fiction Writers annual conference, Indianapolis, Indiana. Looking forward to connecting with old and new friends, and sharpening my focus on the writing craft!
- September 30--Interview at Colonial Quills.
- October 15--guest post at Seriously Write
- November 16--Why Not Quit? guest post at Novel Rocket
- December 10 & 11--Interview at Novel PASTimes, part one & part two
- January--our family moves to North Dakota!
Other things you may want to know:**Why "Shenandoah"?
Blame my mother. That's the name she said she would have given me, if she'd had the nerve. I started using it in high school as a nickname ("Shannon-doah"), and years later when we got internet for the first time and everyone was worried about privacy issues, I used it as my online persona. My first amateur attempt at a website was "Shenandoah's Eclectic Website." It was natural to title my blog "Shenandoah's Eclectic Musings," which then became "Scribblings" when I shifted my focus to provide a place for readers to come find out more about me.
**Why the tag "barbarian queen"?
For years I've affectionately termed my family "the barbarian horde." We have eight children, and we are a boisterous, intense, live-life-out-loud bunch--that is, when we aren't curled up at our castle, recharging our introvert batteries.